Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude Day 9

If you are stopping by for the first time today, welcome. I'm doing a 30 day project called Attitude of Gratitude. I'm encouraging thankfulness for the whole month instead of just one day. You can tell me what you're grateful for by leaving a comment, emailing me or you can cultivate this attitude in your homes. Talk about what you're thankful for around the dinner table, write in a journal every day, etc. I am posting what I am thankful for here on the blog and we share around the table each evening. I've been blessed this last week and I pray you have too.

Today I am thankful for the sunshine, toffee mocha lattes and a quiet afternoon. Not too deep or spiritual. I'm just appreciating the little things.

1 comment:

  1. This Tuesday I am thankful for the opportunity to spend some time with just my son by going to Cub Scouts with him. It is a fun activity just for my boy.

    ReplyDelete