Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude Day 3

I'm thankful that I got to vote yesterday. I'm not the most educated voter and I probably don't take it as seriously as I should. But I'm glad to know my voice is heard. I'm also equally as thankful that the political phone calls and commercials will end now. They were mighty intense and quite frequent in the last two weeks.

I'm thankful that I have the freedom to go to Bible study today at my church. I don't have to be afraid that I'll be arrested for studying the Bible. Many people don't have that freedom. Many people love the Lord as the only member of their family. My whole family loves the Lord and I have a strong Christian heritage and for that, I am eternally grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I too am thankful for the freedom to gather for worship and study! I am thankful for the opportunity on two occasions today to gather with other christian women, for bible study and a meeting, and for the fellowship that we shared.

    ReplyDelete