Thursday, November 4, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude Day 4

I am so thankful for our family dinner hour. Now that sports have subsided for us, we are back to a more regular schedule regarding supper. We literally spend an hour at the table, sharing our days with each other, what we're thankful for that day and there has been much laughter. It is my favorite part of the day. My prayer is that my children remember these times as happy memories, too, when they are gone from our house. They are a treasure to this mother.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for a friend from our adoption group who organized a fasting calendar for our group. Today was my day to fast and pray for all the families in our group, for the children waiting to be adopted, for our power of attorney and the ministry in Rwanda. What a blessing it was to spend more time in prayer with the Lord every time I felt those hunger pains.

    ReplyDelete