Sunday, November 7, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude Day 7

I am thankful for my church today. My pastors seek hard after God and his truth daily. They are messengers of His word. They challenge me, encourage me, teach me, and continually point me to our Savior. I am so grateful they are obedient vessels of the Spirit. And I am grateful they are real with us, we know they are humans also in need of a Savior.

I want to encourage you to express your appreciation for your church leaders this week. Let them know what they mean to you. I once heard someone ask, "have you ever heard of an over-encouraged pastor?" No, often we hear of burn-out, discouragement, etc. Be that voice of gratitude to a leader in your church.

1 comment:

  1. I am very thankful today for the time last night, & into the early morning of today, that I was able to spend with some dear friends. It is so fun to have an evening with just the girls and have that fellowship. And I am always thankful for the time change so it wasn't so dark this morning and my late night wasn't as late after all.

    ReplyDelete