Monday, November 8, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude Day 8

Today I'm thankful for things that at first glance appear to be opposites. I'm thankful for weekends to relax, watch football, & be with family. I'm also thankful for Monday mornings when we go back to our respective places (work, school). I'm thankful for the end of daylight savings so we get an extra hour of sleep one night a year and an extra hour of daylight in the morning for a few weeks. But I'll be thankful come spring when we turn the clocks ahead again. I'm thankful for the rain yesterday but I'm loving the sunshine this morning. I guess you could say I wouldn't be as appreciative of any of these opposites without the other. Does that even make sense to you? I hope so. Anyways, have a good Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also thankful for Mondays, which I never would have imagined myself saying. I love the weekends, the fun times with my whole family together, but they get busy and things are more hectic. I am thankful that today I could have some relative quiet with just one kiddo at home with me. I was able to catch up on household chores that get set aside a lot when everyone is home. It was still a busy, fast flying day, but nice that it was productive, and still lots of snuggling and playing with my 3 year old.

    ReplyDelete