Monday, November 15, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude Day 15 & Scripture Memory Verse

Happy Monday morning! The verse I picked for today continues with my theme of thanksgiving. It's from Psalm 136, verse 1:

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.
His love endures forever.

I really want to meditate on how He is good and how his love endures.

Today I am thankful for the sunrise. The colors this morning were beautiful, pinks, corals, oranges, yellows against the blue of the sky. Fantastic!

I am also thankful for my husband. He has been working so very hard this month. Going in early, staying late, working weekends. He is amazing in so many ways. I'm glad he gets a vacation soon.

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate it. Have a really great day!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for a fun day yesterday just at home with my family. We enjoyed putting up Christmas decorations and singing carols and talking about Jesus. I am thankful today for a very productive day. Seems like there is just so much going on it is wonderful when I can see progress and feel accomplished. And it is only 4pm, so much more time to spend with the kids doing homework and activities. I love this thankful focus and so I choose this verse:
    "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4 niv
    I want to delight in the Lord always and I know doing so He will direct my heart.

    ReplyDelete