Sunday, July 11, 2010

How to Post a Comment

Hello, my friends. I hope you are having a great weekend. It is very hot here and after the spring we had, I'm enjoying it. Though it's hard to work in the yard when it's 97 degrees. **pant, pant**

Several of you have told me you don't know how to leave a comment here. So, that's what I'm going to attempt to teach you today. 'Cause I'd really like to know that you stopped by and to know I'm not having one-sided conversations. It gives me hope that I'm not crazy. :)

1. At the bottom of each post, you'll see "# comments". (A number beside the word comment.) Roll your mouse over that phrase and click.

2. You can type your comment in the text box.

3. Choose an identity. If you have an account with “Google/Blogger,” then click on that option. (“Blogger” is the free blogging service I use. Blogger.com is part of the “Google” network.) If you have an account with another blog service like Live Journal, WordPress, TypePad, or AIM, click on that choice. If you want to type your name and a web site that is not in one of those categories, choose “Open ID.”

*To set up a profile go to "create an account now" and follow the directions. Or go to www.blogger.com and follow directions on their home page. They ask for your email, a new password and that you agree with their terms. You can add a picture or just use the shadow silhouette.

4. Click “Publish your comment.” Or you can click “Preview” if you’d like to see what your comment will look like when it’s published. If you don’t like it, then you can click “Edit.” If you’re ready, click “Publish.” It will then say “Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval” at the top of the page.

5. Wait for your comment to be moderated by me. I do this just for safety from spammers and to know someone came by.

So, if I was the bossy type, I'd say "do it now! Leave me a comment!" But, since I'm an oldest child who is also a wife and mother, I'll just say, leave me a comment. Did you leave me a comment? Were you planning to leave a comment today? Hey, did you leave a comment on the blog? I told you, step-by-step, how to leave a comment, did you? How many times do I have to tell you? LEAVE A COMMENT!

Thank you very much. Let me know (perhaps via email) if you have trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment