Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Upside of all the rain

Spring flowers, which are my absolute favorites, have lasted extra long this year with all the cool, wet temps we've been experiencing. Here's an example:

The dogwood tree is in full bloom.


The peonies are breathtaking.


The columbine so delicate.


And remember when I said the garden was growing like nobody's business? Here's proof.

Peas, over a yard-stick tall.

Red potato plants almost as tall.


We've been eating lettuce and spinach every day and it just keeps growing. Can't get any fresher than that!

We are to have five days of sun and upper 70's. It will be so lovely. I, however, will be experiencing the blistering hot sun of the south. First in Phoenix and then to Mexico. I doubt we'll feel it much, though. We are looking forward to blessing a family with a new house. I can't wait to share it with you next week.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment