Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Family Time

Hi there! It's me!

Hello?

Is this thing on? (tap, tap)

Remember me? The Idaho mom? The one who's been working on her backyard project for half of forever (we have finished!!!! pictures soon!!!)? The one who went to Mexico in June? The one who is writing this late at night because she has trouble sleeping? Remember? Oh, good.

Hi! Thanks for tuning in. :)

So last week was spent with my family: brother and sis-in-law & nieces from Mexico as well as my parents from Phoenix. Here's some pictures of the first half of our week.

My mom with her granddaughters:

My mom finding her inner child:

We did waaaaay to much of this:

My sister and I were given all the apples we could pick from two different (& awesome) friends so we spent one day making applesauce. I had to use just about every bowl in my kitchen. We ended up with 58 quarts to share between us. Let me just say there is nothing in the world like homemade applesauce. Nothing.

Me, my sister, my mom and my sis-in-law with the fruits of our labor:

There will be more pictures to come from the second half of our week. I promise not to stay away so long next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment