Sunday, August 8, 2010

Family, Part 2

I've been away for a couple of days because our internet service was not connecting with the wireless router and the boys were away at Man Camp so the girls chose to play for the weekend. This evening I spent 39 minutes with a woman at the help desk who had me "kindly open my web browser" and then "kindly type this address in the bar" and "kindly reconnect my modem with my router" followed by "kindly restart your computer". Then, TA-DA! Once again connected with the whole world wide web. bliss.

Here are some more pictures from our family week:

We went to the mountains and did some of this...


a lot of this...


some of this...


and quite a bit of this...



Now, we are all back to our own homes with great memories of another summer week together. Rested, rejuvenated. Our home is resisting the idea of this being our last full week of summer vacation. School starts the 18th. *sigh* It went way too fast.

Kindly press pause.

No comments:

Post a Comment