Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday madness

I never meant to go all of last week without posting. Everyone returned to their schedules after spring break and I took time to get things put in order on the home front. The week flew by. And this week will be one of the busiest of the year so far. Here's what's on deck:

3 tennis matches and 1 practice
2 karate practices
2 birthday parties
1 doctor appt
1 hair cut
1 state history competition
2 volunteer commitments
1 bible study
1 family picture appt
1 baby shower
1 day out of town (120 miles away)

*Deep breath.* One day at a time, sweet Jesus. That's all I'm asking of you.

I would covet your prayers this week so that we can arrive at the end all facing the right direction. I pray your week is filled with joy and peace. Talk with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment