Okay, I'm totally copying this idea from the Living Proof blog (see here). But it's such a fun idea and tomorrow is the first day of Spring Break so I'm ready for fun. Even though we are staying home and doing some deep cleaning and most of you think this is so not fun - I am glad to be home this year. I know the kiddos will be bored by day 2, so I'm breaking up the work with some fun activities...more on that another day.
Here are ten random things you might not know about me.
1. I don't like to drink out of plastic cups. Like the tupperware kind, the Solo kind is okay.
2. I love to write with a pencil.
3. My spices are alphabetized.
4. I love laundry dried outside, especially sheets.
5. I gave up soda 6 years ago at Lent and haven't had any since.
6. I like to collect and try new recipes.
7. I played volleyball in college and dreamed of being an Olympian.
8. I notice license plates.
9. I read the comics first before any articles in the newspaper.
10. I was 30 when I received my first and only speeding ticket.
Leave a comment and tell me 10 things about yourself that I may not know. Don't think too hard on it, just 10 things off the top of your head. Looking forward to hearing from you!