Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What You May Not Know

Okay, I'm totally copying this idea from the Living Proof blog (see here). But it's such a fun idea and tomorrow is the first day of Spring Break so I'm ready for fun. Even though we are staying home and doing some deep cleaning and most of you think this is so not fun - I am glad to be home this year. I know the kiddos will be bored by day 2, so I'm breaking up the work with some fun activities...more on that another day.

Here are ten random things you might not know about me.

1. I don't like to drink out of plastic cups. Like the tupperware kind, the Solo kind is okay.
2. I love to write with a pencil.
3. My spices are alphabetized.
4. I love laundry dried outside, especially sheets.
5. I gave up soda 6 years ago at Lent and haven't had any since.
6. I like to collect and try new recipes.
7. I played volleyball in college and dreamed of being an Olympian.
8. I notice license plates.
9. I read the comics first before any articles in the newspaper.
10. I was 30 when I received my first and only speeding ticket.

Leave a comment and tell me 10 things about yourself that I may not know. Don't think too hard on it, just 10 things off the top of your head. Looking forward to hearing from you!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I'm copying as well, these are the same ones I put on Beth's blog (probably not the same order):
    1. I love spreadsheets
    2. I wear flip flops almost all year
    3. An elk totaled my vw bug in high school
    4. I was baptised in a Mexico river on a mission trip
    5. My husband and I are adopting from Rwanda, hopefully this year, been over four months of waiting for word
    6. I love the CO mountains
    7. I do not understand fashion, hair or makeup, my poor daughters
    8. I like everything symetrical and even (an example of my insanity-we have 5 people in our family currently and I can't stand that it is a prime number, ugh! I know insane)
    9. I text a lot, no phone calls
    10. I can't eat popcorn until the movie has started, not during previews or credits, only when there is dialogue

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Growing up my biggest dream was to own a dairy farm
    2. I use to work in a grocery store in Dutch Harbor, AK
    3. I would love to live in the middle of no where
    4. I can't stand hot weather
    5. I kill most plants & flowers with too much water or not enough
    6. I lived in a travel trailer for 2 years
    7. The first thing I notice about people is their eyes
    8. I love to paint landscapes but, I don't have time to do it
    9. I always wanted to be a singer
    10. I have saved every letter and note that my husband has ever given me

    ReplyDelete